Friday, July 29, 2011

Home, Sweet Home

Hello All!

No, this is not Luna if that's who you were expecting. Luna still has quite a bit of time before she's back. I think.

But I'm back from my lovely journey in Seattle! For those of you who have gone, you know how sad it feels to leave it. For those of you who haven't..... well you need to go to Seattle and see what it's all about!!

Other than eating myself sick everyday, and going new places every single day, I also somehow managed to write in this blog every now and then. As in once or twice. :)

Anyways, now that I'm back I shall try to write as frequently as possible, until Luna comes back and does that for me. :P

*Scorpio

8 comments:

  1. Yeah! You're finally back! :) Missed reading your posts and looking forward to what's coming up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. Sorry, been a lazy butt lately. Trying to live up the last few days before school!! Thanks though.:)

    Yup! Luna's back. She'll write a post soon.

    *Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  3. soon: within the next 24 hours as of now or you life is forfeit. go.

    -rabbit

    ReplyDelete