Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EPIC.

Hello Everyone.

Today I happen to be exceptionally happy for no apparent reason!

Hmmm......Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm going on a vacation in four days, which it partially does, or it has something to do with the most epic recipe I have ever seen. EVER.

So it's this recipe I saw in one of those Food Network magazines ,which has some pretty awesome things in it, and I came across this recipe for a Chocolate Cake. But this cake wouldn't be epic if it was JUST a chocolate cake. No, no, no. IT WAS A MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE.


It's so cool!! In fact.......
If you have these ingredients- try it out! It really works, I tested it out myself. :)


This is one of those "Baking for Dummies", kind of recipe. So if you don't own an oven, or do but honestly just shudder at the thought of having to use it, give this sucker a try! It's fool-proof.

CLICK FOR THE PORTAL TO EPIC:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/instant-chocolate-cake-recipe/index.html

*Scorpio

7 comments:

  1. Coolio!! :) The cake looks really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. It is. It tastes really good too!! If you have the stuff around- GIVE IT A GO!!

    *Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better make it for me, cause goodness knows I'll blow it up somehow...

    -Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I bet you could totally do it! And plus you couldn't possibly mess it up like I messed up our multiple English projects, now can you? ;)
    Goodness knows why you still took me as your partner in all these projects....

    *Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha yummmm...and scorpio, cuz she think u awesome. even if she wont admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O please, Rabbit. If anyone is awesome- it's probably her. And of course you guys!!

    *Scorpio

    ReplyDelete