Friday, June 3, 2011

Today = Happiness. Also, House.

Right. So done with school. Good.

I was going to celebrate with a House M.D. marathon, cos I'm such a nerd that it's not even funny, but I kind of ruined that by watching it till I passed out on the couch last night. And I'm left with two episodes. And Foreman has hair, which is really off-putting.

Yeah, so, looking forward to a summer of physical therapy, vaccinations, SAT prep, and polluting the internet with this cr-

Stuff. Yeah.

Also, another matter of business:

Dear Unnamed School Staff Member,

Thanks for making me walk around half the campus with a broken ankle to move home a full-sized pedal harp. It was a great way to kick off the summer. Brilliant. Really.

Yeah, so I'd like to know. How are y'all spending summer?

And when did Cameron turn blond? Whut.

-The Luna

8 comments:

  1. ha ha :) so glad school's over :) ahh no more ms.leonard for 2 MONTHS!?! yippe!!! ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. malugirl101? HEy it's Scorpio.
    Email me letting me know your onscreen name, that way I can stay updated and stuff on who's who!!
    Confusing, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Luna. It's the co-founder here- Scorpio. ;)
    Very nice. :) Loved the whole "Dear Un-named Staff Member" thing. Epicness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....@Luna: you should know that certain people that have to put up with an obnoxious yet amazing and brilliant doctor/psychologically challenged genius have a tendency to change the arrangement of the dead matter growing out of their scalp...NERD RAEG Sup samuel :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rabbit Haha you figured it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im not dumb samuel.....most of the time......

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHH :D got it. heehee sorta have to sort things out now... Andd yes, i know this post is kinda old.
    Nice blog, though, Luna!

    ReplyDelete