Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happiness

Hello anyone and everyone who reads this blog.

Today is just another Thursday... nothing special.

But there is this quote that I wanted to share with you guys cause' it's so....inspirational.
It kinda gives you a perspective at life, you know, sort of like on the outside looking in kind of situation.

I'm not that great at really putting emotion into my posts as well as Luna can, but I can try.
So I will now stop talking, er, writing and just post the quote. :)


"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life."
- John Lennon

*Scorpio

4 comments:

  1. Lol. Yeah, Luna is a pretty spectacular writer but you're a good writer as well! That quote is absolutely true! I know a lot of people who live their lives worrying about everything and they miss a major aspect of life - happiness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks samuel...and scorpio, adults just dont get it, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Rabbit, my dad still gets excited when Pokemon comes on.

    -Luna :)

    ReplyDelete